Happy Sunday and welcome to another Sunday Salon!
I can’t believe it, but we actually had a little rain yesterday. Unfortunately, it was a hot, muggy rain. No cool down at all.
But I kept close to home and watched some movies and finished reading my FIFTH book of the week. Yes, I was eager to finish it…it was awesome!
So here’s how the week went down. There was a bit of non-meme blogging and in case you missed any of them:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HEATHER (and I changed the look of that blog quite a bit. You might find it fun);
Reading: (Click Book Titles/Covers for Reviews)
1. You Are the Love of My Life (e-book), by Susan Richards Shreve (loved this one!)
2. Small Damages, by Beth Kephart (gorgeous read!)
3. Drowning Ruth, by Christina Schwarz (memorable!)
4. Jackie After O, by Tina Cassidy
5. Real Life and Liars (e-book), by Kristina Riggle (awesome read!)
And that wrapped up a week of blogging and reading…and to top it all off, I traipsed down memory lane yesterday with an older movie that I love because of its connection to blogging….
Julie & Julia was just as much fun yesterday as it was the first ten or so times I watched it! lol
What are your Sunday plans? I hope you’ll come on by and share some tidbits about your week.