**Mailbox Monday is now hosted at the home site: Mailbox Monday.
Good morning, Bloggers! Grab some coffee, and let’s talk about our weeks.
Welcome, June! It is almost summer, and I am ready for it, despite how hot it will get. Are you looking forward to trips to the beach? Reading lighter fare? What do you love most about June?
Before we start planning ahead, though, let’s take a look back at this week:
LAST WEEK ON THE BLOGS:
Review: Cutting Teeth, by Julia Fierro
Review: Eyes on You, by Kate White
Review: Still Alice, by Lisa Genova
INCOMING BOOKS: (Titles/Covers Linked to Amazon)
I had a book bonanza this week, from the six review books from Amazon Vine, to the books I purchased. I bought one paperback book and downloaded four e-books. So here goes!
1. Abroad, by Katie Crouch (Amazon Vine)
2. The Stories We Tell, by Patti Callahan Henry (Vine)
3. Keep Your Friends Close, by Paula Daly (Vine)
4. The Idea of Him, by Holly Peterson (Vine)
5. Don’t Try to Find Me, by Holly Brown (Vine)
6. Nantucket Sisters, by Nancy Thayer (Vine)
7. Fin and Lady, by Cathleen Schine (Purchased)
Goodnight June (e-book), by Sarah Jio
We Were Liars (e-book), by E. Lockhart
The Wrong Girl (e-book), by Hank Phillippi Ryan
Three Wishes (e-book), by Liane Moriarty
NEXT WEEK ON THE BLOGS: (Titles/Covers Linked to Amazon)
Since I have a lot of review books to get through, I’m going to ease into it with one review book this week, and two books that I simply MUST read soon!
1. The Appetites of Girls, by Pamela Moses (Vine review; currently reading)
The Fault in Our Stars (e-book), by John Green
The Headmaster’s Wife (e-book), by Thomas Christopher Greene
And if I do extremely well, I might tackle this one from my TBR pile:
The Miracle Inspector (e-book), by Helen Smith – I know, I had planned to read it last week, but my moods got in the way!
So that’s what my week will probably look like…and last week looked exactly as described. What are you planning? What did you accomplish?