Good morning and welcome to our first weekend in October. I’m glad you could gather here for The Sunday Salon, our weekly gathering to celebrate our previous week’s reading, blogging, and life.
In my week, there have been some blogging and other events.
3) Big Valley Book Fest — Sales & Signing in the Hanford Mall
Since it’s raining today, instead of going to the movies, as planned, I think I’ll curl up on the sofa and read!
Now for the reading….
Books Read This Week (Click the Title for the Review):
1) Baby Proof, by Emily Giffin
2) Missing Pieces, by Joy Fielding
3) The New Yorkers, by Cathleen Schine
1) Chosen, by Chandra Hoffman
So what has your week been like? I hope you’ll stop in and share….